Finding out what is best for you and how you can make a home remedy for pimples. If you are looking for something that you can make at home that will absolutely work for you, then you will want to read this article. Just remember that not all home remedies work for everyone.
Here are a few simple but easy to use home remedies that might just work for you:
* Make a facial mask out of 1 tablespoon of cold cream along with 1 crushed up aspirin. You will need to mix this together and then apply it to your face. Leave this one for 3-5 minutes and then simply rinse off.
* Here is a strong pimple solution to use by simply diluting 50% clean and pure water and 50% of apple cider vinegar. Once your acne/pimple has gotten better or less noticeable then use a lighter mix of 80% water with 20% apple cider vinegar. You have to make sure that you don’t use a cheap brand of apple cider vinegar, it can cost a fair amount, but it will be better for your skin.
* Tea Tree Oil is a very popular product to use because it has an anti-bacterial herb and an anti-fungal in it. It is excellent to use on mild or moderate acne or pimples. It fights those pimples and makes them a lot less noticeable and helps in producing less side effects for many.
* Lemon Juice is another popular acne reducer. Simply cut a lemon in half and rub it onto your pimples, but be very gentle. If it stings, then it is working. You need to make sure that you wash it off afterwards and then use a sunscreen. The citrus acid in the lemon can bleach your skin while in the sun.
* Using the juice of a raw papaya helps in curing those pimples naturally and will not have any side effects.
* Using some nutmeg powder added to some raw milk and making into a paste, is a natural cure for pimples. If you have a dry skin problem, this will help you.
* Honey and Cinnamon mask is a very popular combination for pimples. Mix together 2 tablespoons of honey along with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, to form a paste. Apply this facial mask on your whole face or just onto the area needed and leave it on for up to 15 minutes. Rinse off afterwards and pat your face dry. This can be very stick so you will want to keep some paper towels handy.
* Egg Whites – by beating 2 or 3 egg whites together until it becomes very frothy like, and applying this to your face, you have created a great home remedy to clear those pimples. Cover your face with this mixture with your finger tips. While applying 3 or 4 layers, make sure that you completely dry each layer before adding another layer. Allow this facial mask to sit and dry for about 20 minutes and then rinse off with some warm water and pat dry with a soft towel. You may then apply some moisturizer to your skin.
These are only a few of many a home remedy for pimples that can be used. I hope that some or a few of these helped you with your pimples or acne problem you are facing.